Friday, January 14, 2011

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows!

When I stumbled across this tutorial a couple months before Christmas, I knew I had to add a few of these floor pillows to my Christmas "to do" list. Then, a few turned into...eight. I've already showed you the one that I made Madeline - and here are the rest!

For the boys! I think these are my favorite of the whole bunch.

For the boys!


For the girls!

For the Girls!


These were a custom order for my sister's nieces - I love the fabric she chose!!

Monogrammed Floor Pillows



Floor pillows

Floor Pillows!


I did adjust the pattern slightly - Madeline's pillow was a little tall, so I made these wider and shorter. Perfect for older kids.

Even though I'm totally sick of this pattern, I'd really like to make a couple more for my living room! I'll save that project for post-baby, I think.

These pillows below were a big hit! I made one for my grandparents (forgot to take a picture!) with all the great-grandkids hands on them and then these two for my sister's inlaws and grandmother. I shamelessly stole the idea from this tutorial!

Grandparents Hand Pillow



Grandparents Hand Pillow

I know, I know, I'm almost done posting old stuff. I *am* working on new crafty stuff, though! I just made new living room curtains and I'm working on my "if it's a boy" quilt. 'cause I think it is. 5 weeks and counting.

Molly

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the initial pillows! What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-with-Punks/134133059931617

    I featured your floor cushions on my Facebook page. Thanks for linking back to me... They turned out GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you posted this awhile ago, but for some reason, the pictures wouldn't show up. Now I can see them...and I love the pillows. Every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Any chance you could share your 'adjusted' sizing with me? I agree with you about the other being too tall. Appreciate it :) Claire cm(dot)mcferran (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete