Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along!

I've been wanting to join a quilt along for awhile now and Don't Call Me Betsy just gave me the perfect reason: The Kaleidoscope Quilt! I've been eyeing this quilt for such a long time and this was a great excuse to bite the bullet and put the pedal to the...err...carpet?

This quilt will be a challenge for me, because I plan to make it entirely out of my current fabric stash, which is dwindling by the day. I'm going to have to buy solids and backing, but other than that, I'll be raiding my craft closet.


I have until June 23rd to pick fabrics, so in the meantime I plan to finish up this little crib quilt:

Photobucket

Yup, more pinwheels in a house. These blocks just make me happy, I can't wait to finish this top!


Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment