Friday, March 26, 2010

Keepin' it real

My sewing/craft room is supposed to be in the guest bedroom. Normally, I do work in there. But I'm working on a bunch of projects right now and since the next few days I'll be doing little else but sewing, I need to be where I can keep my eyes and ears on Madeline. I mentioned she just turned two, right? Whew, that kid wears me out.

So...back to my sewing space. I've moved to the dining room. It's a disaster area. Really, it is. And I'm all about keepin' it real. Which is why I'm sharing these scary photos.


Yes, that's a half-naked barbie doll on the table. I have no idea how she ended up there.

Speaking of scary, I REALLY need to replace my ironing board cover.


Wait! I forgot to show you pictures of my nice neat fabric pile!

Whoops! How did that picture get in here?

Hopefully next week I can the post the products that came out of this disaster area. The fabric for Madeline's easter dress just came in, I just cut it all out last night and I'm working on a few pioneer outfits for an event we have coming up. And a new tutorial that I think you guys will really dig. So stay tuned.

Here's some inspiring reading if your working on cleaning your sewing room. It's a must-read. As in, I must re-read it.

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment