Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Marissa...

I really love this pattern.

Easter Dress 2011

A couple of my friends asked me to make dresses for their daughters after seeing pictures of my Maddie in her Easter dress. Here's one of them in my beloved hunky dory fabric. Some day I'll get sick of it...but not today!

Riley's dress

Riley's dress

I don't buy a lot of patterns. I'm a big fan of figuring stuff out myself or finding a free tutorial online. But I don't mind spending money on one of Carla's patterns. I always learn so much from her instructions! (The way she installs the zipper in this dress is genius!) She makes intermediate projects into beginner projects with her fabulous pictures and instructions. This is not a paid advertisement, I just really love her patterns. :)

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment