Monday, April 19, 2010

Reversible Sundress


I promised myself I wasn't going to touch my sewing machine today and actually fold the pile of laundry that's been sitting on the loveseat since Friday.

I shouldn't make promises to myself.

Especially when I have no intention of keeping them.

Last summer I made a little reversible sundress for Madeline and she got so much use out of it. And it's simple, simple, simple. So I made one another one for her this afternoon instead of folding laundry. And...I took pictures AND made a pattern, so those are coming.


And since it was a gorgeous day and I haven't taken pictures of my girl in oh, something like 12 hours, we squeezed in a little photo shoot.


Also, when you accidentally grab the bias tape you prepared for the hem and sew it thinking it's the strap...it's the perfect length for a hair bow/headband. Best mistake I ever made.

Molly

1 comment:

  1. wow, adorable! I wish I had any skill at sewing- nearly everything i sew is a disaster

    ReplyDelete